Filed Under: Import from China | Viewed by: 2294 Persons
In October 2012, the export of China’s textile and apparel returned to rapid growth. The export value in October was 22.75 billion US dollars which increased by 15.8% than the same period of last year; The export of textile reached 8.05 billion US dollars which increased by 8.1% than the same period of last year; The export of apparel reached 14.7 billion US dollars which increased by 20.5% than the same period of last year. However, compared with the data of last month, the export of textile and apparel decreased by 9.5%， of which the textile and the apparel dropped by 5.7% and 11.3% respectively.
From January to October, the accumulated export value of the textile and apparel was 209.86 billion US dollars and the increase expanded to 2%. The export of textile reached 79.1 billion US dollars and the apparel reached 130.76 billion US dollars which increased by 1% and 2.6% respectively.
- The Export of China’s Textile and Apparel in October 2012
- China Becomes Brazil's Largest Consumer of Agricultural Commodities
- China's Auto Exports Are Expected to Score a Record High of 1 Million Cars
- China’s Export of Christmas Products Saw Grave Slowdown
- The Export of Traditional Chinese Medicine to EU Reduced Sharply by 50%
- Chinese Suppliers: Orders Become Burden
- China Customs: Import and Export Volume Exceeds 1700 Billion USD in first half of 2011
- Qualified RE Export Companies To Be Shrink Down to 20 Next Year